Israel Is Not America's Greatest Ally

Heer, Jeet (National Post) JHeer at nationalpost.com
Wed Apr 3 12:14:04 PST 2002

If Israel is not America's greatest ally, then the reverse may also be true, the US is not Israel's best ally, either. The heavy reliance on the US and the support that some Americans give to the hard-line settlers makes Israel much more militerisitic and intransgient than it should be, if it were merely acting in its best interest.