indymedia-copvcia

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Thu Apr 4 22:24:12 PST 2002

What could be more natural than Chip Berlet suppressing Mike Ruppert? This is hardly news. Chip Berlet is the nation's leading expert on conspiracy theories and if he says Ruppert's research is flying saucer stuff, you better believe him. Chip Berlet is also an authority on the left's political education, so if he says Ruppert's bad for you, banish him from your mind. And there's absolutely nothing shadowy or questionable about John Foster Berlet's motives. They don't make any sense to mere mortals, but that doesn't mean that his real program is to disorient and mystify the left. Heaven forbid that we should entertain such impious, conspiranoid thoughts.

End sarcasm.

Hakki