indymedia-copvcia

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Fri Apr 5 07:22:40 PST 2002

Wow- this is encouraging that Pacifica is actually developing good editorial judgement on who to interview, rather than allowing nutjobs on the air like Ruppert who think there is a conspiracy ranging from Brzesinki to Chip Berlet to Norman Soloman; talk about a "conspiracy so vast."

-- Nathan Newman