Deadly Aid: The U.S. South and Israel

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Fri Apr 5 07:39:35 PST 2002

the conflict has taken the lives of 359 Israelis and 1,218 Palestinians.

Anyone know if there's a list of this daily body count since the beginning of the intifada? Also I'm looking for some nunbers I read once about the number of young Palestinian boys who were shot in the head who were a significant percentage of this daily death count. I think I've got the Harper's that mentioned these boys but I'd like to know the death demographics by date and to the present. To compare them with the incidence of suicide bombing. You see where I'm going with this. Is there a newspaper that let's you read it's daily archives for free? I think about some of the provocative statements that some Israeli military commanders were saying in the press back before the violence escalated and I feel the need for a time-line of some sort. Murdered children and stolen water. These are things attention-deficit Americans can understand.