McReynolds on A20 controversies

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 14:14:19 PST 2002

--- Chuck Munson <chuck at tao.ca> wrote:

The problem here
> isn't just a matter of the WWP's kooky politics,
> it's a matter of their
> track record as an activist formation. They practice
> opportunistic
> vanguardism, engage in race-baiting of other groups,
> take credit for the
> work of other groups, talk about unity and organize
> competing
> demonstrations, are selective about solidarity,
> organize front groups, and
> most importantly, cooperate with the authorities to
> police dissent.

Yes, Chuck, but dont you know that the WWP is THE vanguard party that is going to deliver us to the promised land (North Korea)? Therefore any means they employ justify the ends ;) I mean, why should they bother with liberal "bourgeois" notions such as "scruples" :0 ;)

At least, this is how THEY think.

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx