Money- for Justin

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 20:37:57 PST 2002

> "I don't know what this means" is among the lamest devices in
>argumentation, despite its popularity.

IN this case, it was a statement of fact, not a device of argumentation.

You may note that what I wrote was
>in English while what you wrote was in a language that is dead to all but
>the appearance of erudition.

I know this is supposed to be an insult, but I also don't know what you mean here.

Money is created by the government loaning to
>banks and banks loaning to other banks, which loans are contracts. Nothing
>mystical about that.

Loans involve contracts, to be sure. There is more to money than that. It's not a subject that interests me much. I leave it to Doug to think about. Shall we let it go?

jks