black anti-semitism

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Sat Apr 6 09:17:08 PST 2002

Like I said about the Indians, uncritically repeating stereotypes, even if well-intended, is unconsciously antisemitic. Or to take another analogy, how would you feel if I said, meaning well, you black people sure got rhythm and can sing and dance! And I really admire all the great ball players you produce! I don't get paranoid about this, but some Jews are hypersensitive. Best to avoid the stereotypes altogether.

On the other hand I've always had this sore spot about people who aggressively fulfill stereo-types. Conformity enhanced by marketing I suppose. And propaganda.