stereotypes

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Sat Apr 6 16:02:37 PST 2002

And on our return to Bloomington we stop at a truckstop restaurant, and this fellow comes in in leather jacket and wearing these gloves with flaring wrists, and _he keeps them on while he's eating_. Moreover, he slumps back in his booth with his legs stretched out, holding a cigarette dangling between his gloved fingers. He would have made perfect cyclist in a bugs bunny cartoon or something.

Carrol

I was mainly thinking of the poor kids I see. You know the ones imprisioned in the Checkers commercials. The cowboys in Gummo. One thing I'd like to ask my fellow Atlantans, Outkast. Have you seen Bamboozled?