RES: Capital outflow from Russia said declining

Alexandre Fenelon afenelon at zaz.com.br
Sun Apr 7 07:34:07 PDT 2002

-----Mensagem original----- De: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]Em nome de ChrisD(RJ) Enviada em: domingo, 7 de abril de 2002 11:15 Para: 'lbo-talk at lists.panix.com' Assunto: Capital outflow from Russia said declining

OK, so I lied. THIS is my last post for the day.

Chris Doss The Russia Journal ------------------

Hmmmm....I think there should be a special limit for you. Your news about Russia are very good....

Alexandre Fenelon