Tom the Exterminator on the Middle East

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Sun Apr 7 11:26:44 PDT 2002

>Ok, but why? It's one of the major sites for American conservatism to
>"think" out loud. It's morally conservative, but not Xian fundie. The
>corporate culture of Dow Jones was basically midwestern isolationist
>for decades. So why is it so hardline?
>
>Doug

Maybe it's just that they're siding strongly with the overdogs against the underdogs. I saw a bit of their new show and they were talking about the Pope condemning Israel. A lady said that the Pope and the Vatican were anti-modernist (obviously) while that idiot Paul Gigot argued that the Vatican is modernist but "misinformed." So there is a fault line there on the editorial board.

Peter