indymedia-copvcia

C P quintanus at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 7 20:14:48 PDT 2002

What is this supposed to mean? How much who has on which website is true - Chip & PRA?

I don't know anything about Mike Ruppert, but someone who writes something like this <http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=164591&group=webcast>: --------------------------------

Oops, sorry, that was a typing or grammar error. I meant to ask whether anyone has an opinion on whether much of what is on http://www.copvcia.com is true. I bet the initial things which caused him to leave the CIA are accurate, somewhat. you see, in the circles of people I encounter, real and on the internet, lots of people keep bringing up that website, however I have a hard time really getting very far into the site. I know an anti-semitic jewish doctor, who is the wealthiest person I know, inheriting part of the Pullman trucking fortune, who is a stalinist flavor of communist who pushes that site every time I see him. the 2nd wealthiest person I know, a corporate attorney, class president of Beverly Hills high class of '88, who is the same (actually... talk about conspiracy theorists! he is like an onion with so many layers of the insanity that it's probably impossible to get anywhere near the center even after talking for a few hours.) Then there are various nuts in Berkeley who mention it, and sometimes on talk radio. Sf.indymedia.org has become taken over by people, many of them very abusive and right wing, who have hours a day to spend on this stuff. The ex-NSA worker, also into the conspiracy stuff (but telling it in a different most selective way, as an 'insider, and he totally derides people who call it conspiracy theory) is supposedly hiding in Berkeley. He's really angry because he knows several women in jail, who he supports, and the previously mentioned doctor thinks that he is going to go off. He agrees that those agencies are only as good as the quality, talent, and integrity of their people which usually isn't so high, and that they absolutely don't have the time to monitor everyone, and they get things wrong all the time, and listening to people is boring. the nsa does have amazing tools, but doesn't have so many employees, but they do recruit among smart computer science students here.

Christine