Why we will need lawyers anyway

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:55:12 PDT 2002

Having a standard contract
>for contractors would go a long way toward helping people because
>people who _have no contract at all_ wind up in court when something
>goes wrong and they can't resolve it.

Of course they have a contract. A contract need not be written as a general rule. Oral Ks are real Ks.

>Note that if it weren't for lawyers, we could just add to the UCC that
>there are to be standard contracts and that everyone is bound by them
>and we'd be done.

That would be really stupid, sort of like saying, everyone will wear medium black longsleeve cotton T shorts and sweats, no matter what.

Jesus, you raelly hate us, don't you? Well, what can I do. Right now, get back to this ERISA arbitrators' award.

jks

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx