What's the point?

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Mon Apr 8 19:30:18 PDT 2002

>Hakki Alacakaptan wrote:
>
>>And there's absolutely nothing shadowy or questionable about John Foster
>>Berlet's motives.
>
>Yeah, and Paul Volcker's middle name is Adolph. And Alfred
>Chandler's middle name is DuPont. So what's your point here?
>
>Doug

I guess the main point was about motives, not names. Chip's motives might well be shadowy and questionable (if only the guy could muster enough spunk to be interesting occasionally I might believe it).

Oh, and did you have a point about Mike Moore, Doug? I mean, hey, not only has he got better real estate than some (I think that has to do with numbers of copies of his video sold), doesn't he have the same name as the guy at the head of the WTO? Very suspicious indeed.

Charles Jannuzi