Polling Israel Out of Existence

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Mon Apr 8 21:31:54 PDT 2002

I love this. They workin' it baby. Workin' it hard. Where can I read a quick history of Camp David, Oslo, water usage, those wars, etc. Is this reallly what the Palestinians say about Jeruselem? I gotta get my facts straight for times when I get to talk to a Rube about this:

the elimination of anti-Israel references in the official Palestinian Ministry of Education school curriculum,

When respondents were asked in the December 2001 survey if a future Palestinian state should adopt a school curriculum that recognizes Israel and teach schoolchildren not to demand the return of all Palestine to the Palestinians, 90.7 percent of the respondents opposed or strongly opposed such a change in curriculum