Tom the Exterminator on the Middle East

Naji Dahi n.dahi12 at gte.net
Tue Apr 9 13:06:01 PDT 2002

Doug,

You believe what you want to believe. I have explained this a million times and I am not going to explain it again. All you say is Empire this and Empire that...you do not even provide an explanation as to why Israel continues its assault on the West Bank even though the Empire clearly ordered its client to halt its operations.

If the US is telling Israel to stop its attacks and withdraw from the West Bank and Israel does not do that what the hell does that mean?

It means that the Empire does not control its policy to the Middle East and specifically Israel. It means that Israel is independent of the Empire and can jerk the empire around as it pleases.

As was mentioned a billion times, AIPAC has struck strategic alliances with Christian groups that have also expanded AIPAC's power and reach.

Naji

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 12:24 PM Subject: Re: Tom the Exterminator on the Middle East