Administrative Law

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 14:16:47 PDT 2002

>I agree that lawyers will never completely disappear, but it is quite
>possible to imagine a world where more administrative rules were proposed
>and
>arbitrated with fewer lawyers dominating the process.

That would not necesasrily be a bad thing. And it is also possible to iamagine generalist courts being most systematically replaced with agencies and boards. But there is a place for generalist courts. I emphasize again that most lawyers never get anywhere near an adjudicative body of any sort, they help clients do transactions and avoid litigation.

jks

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx