[Infobeat] Fw: 'We control America'

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Apr 10 16:44:48 PDT 2002

Naji Dahi wrote:

>It is ironic that Sharon knows what most of you on this very list refuse to
>acknowledge.

What's the evidence that Sharon actually said this? My friend Joel Schalit - author of the recently published and very fine book, Jerusalem Calling, from Akashic Books, who will be a guest on my radio show on Apr 18 - had never heard of this quote, and said it sounded like plain old anti-Semitic propaganda.

Doug