anti-globalization label

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Thu Apr 11 00:44:53 PDT 2002

Would this be the logic behind the administration you worked for actively, and completely illegally, supporting the most corrupt government in the history of Russia and applauding as it demonstrated total contempt not only for the views of its citizens, but of their very existence?

Chris Doss The Russia Journal

- -Not to mention the excesses deaths and the worst peacetime recession - -in Russia?s history. And Argentina is following this path too...I hope we - -can make a course change before become the next....

Alexandre Fenelon ------------------------------------------------- Not just the worst peacetime recession in Russia's history -- I believe the worst peactime recession of any idustrialized country in the history of the world. And almost certainly that government was guilty of the worst economic crimes in the history of the human race.

Hey Brad, I really would like an answer to the question. What were the Clintonistas thinking when they backed that vodka-soused, incredibly corrupt, ambulatory piece of shit Yeltsin, a man who was arguably worse for the country than Stalin? Blindness? Amoral opportunism? Pure evil? How long are they going to burn in Hell?

Chris Doss The Russia Journal