A beetle leg closer

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Thu Apr 11 05:41:55 PDT 2002

Most people proably consider me the the sort of congenital optimist who when, faced with a pile of shit, looks around for the horse. But granted that, I still see tiny signs of hope in all the awfulness described on the front page extended of today's New York Times. Namely that that's more identification with the Palestinians than I've ever seen before on the front page of the Times. Perhaps deep beneath the surface, the basis of resonance is beginning to shift.

Michael