The Buzz

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Apr 11 09:11:51 PDT 2002

Russia builds the airframe and Israel provides the electronics for the A-50
>AWACS patrol aircraft. Israel also makes the cockpit for Russia's Ka-52
>Black Shark attack helicopter.

Heartwarming.

Carl

If the US really didn't want those Russian weapons sales to Iran, etc, I don't think this would be going on. I wonder how much of that tech transfer is US tech, directly or indirectly.

Remember that article I posted where the NATO allies were complaining about the US holding back on tech transfers? And the US guy chided them for AirBus competition? Read yesterday that China just made a big AirBus buy.