Palestinian strategy

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Thu Apr 11 12:42:14 PDT 2002

Carrol Cox wrote:

> And the result is the bloodshed that is currently occuring in what
> should be "India" (a secular state of Muslims, Hindus, Christians,
> atheists, etc.) but which is Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, thanks to a
> liberation strategy which expelled the masses from politics.

is this true? my father marched with others down in madras and participated in various such activities - he did correspond with gandhi but i dont know if he ever met him. from my conversations with my father, i dont get the feeling that he felt excluded. of course he could have been part of the elite coterie headed by gandhi that, if i understand you correctly, expelled the masses from politics...

--ravi