re. Ohio near nuclear plant disaster...

paul childs npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Thu Apr 11 02:32:41 PDT 2002

Subject: Ohio near nuclear plant disaster...

Officials from an Ohio nuclear power plant assured federal regulators today

that they could repair corrosion that had eaten nearly all the way through

a reactor lid, but faced a barrage of questions from the Nuclear Regulatory

Commission staff.

Questions that Waylon Smithers and and Monty Burns no doubt fielded well by dumping the blame on Homer Simpson, the organ bank is sector 7-G. The Simpsons as documentary, not satire. The mind boggles. I'm just glad I'm upwind/stream of Ohio.

NPC

http://netwinsite.com/dbabble/