ace confesses?

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Thu Apr 11 20:09:13 PDT 2002

for gosh sakes, you don't need west bank settlers. just read the bleepin new york post. they and the daily news helped run the Shapiro family out of NYC.

mbs

> Of course he did, he gets called that all the time. Without exception,
every
> single Jew who has ever criticized Israel in the presence of a Zionist has
> been called a self-hating Jew.

I meant by someone mainstream, and in print. I suppose just about anyone who criticized Israel in the presence of West Bank settlers would be called every nasty name imaginable. -- Luke