RES: Kyoto

Alexandre Fenelon afenelon at zaz.com.br
Sat Apr 13 07:47:28 PDT 2002

All I can say is that domestically grown Russian produce is infinitely better tasting than the imported shit that comes from the States, which is bought only by the extremely poor.

Chris Doss The Russia Journal

-Btw, how is Russian agriculture doing after (partial???) decollectivization. -One or two years ago, I tried to find data on the results of decollectivization -In Eastern Europe and Russia and found nothing, except a possible -deleterious effect in Hungary (which, btw had the most efficient agriculture -in EE). There were also something from Stratfor from 1999-2000 about -a crisis in Russian agriculture.

Alexandre Fenelon