anti-globalization label

Randy Steindorf grsteindorf at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 09:50:13 PDT 2002

The distinction is not between corrupt and non-corrupt, but the fact that a government is necessary at all. What is the basis of the civil society of which the government is a resume? If the underlying mode of production is highly exploitative, then the relations of production will reflect this exploitation as a corrupt government. Corruption cannot be eliminated in class societies. Corruption can be aggravated, or ameliorated, but not eliminated. Only a non-exploitative mode of production can be the foundation of a corruption free relations of production.

The U.S. dominated international organizations use the slogan of "good government" the same way the British used the slogan against India, Afganistan, Egypt, and so forth, in the 19th century. "Good government" is a rationale for the advancement of the economic foundations of imperialism in non-capitalist or less development capitalist states.

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx