One Moore stupid white man

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Sun Apr 14 13:53:36 PDT 2002

Chuck Grimes wrote:

...yet I also know that somehow it doesn't matter because we have figured out enough ways to screw the rest of the planet out of their money and resources, so thath we don't need machine tools, healthcare, good public schools, good standards of living, longer life expetancies....We canb e on top and forget all that other shit--and we have.

--------

Somehow, I don't think the United Republic of Enron would last very long without the guns to back it up and without the alliances forged with the other goons with guns. You left out the guns Chuck.

Joanna