Bad Russian and Bad Russians

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 14:26:45 PDT 2002

>CB: Of course, when the working classes have their authentic
>representatives in power, the bourgeoisie's fancy intellectuals cannot
>contain their unhappiness with the vulgar communists.

Is that directed to me? I don't mine crudity, provincial accents, bad grammar, etc. I do mind mass murder and repression, which can be carried out by elite, highly educated, and well-spoken people. I also do not think that the Father of Peoples was an authentic represenattive of the working class--maybe Khushchev was, at least by birth and temperment.

jks