Berube, Part Two

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Tue Apr 16 06:24:39 PDT 2002

Brad DeLong wrote:

> Well, what more would you require? If the Taliban were not responsible,
> wouldn't they have handed over Osama bin Laden and the other responsible
> parties immediately after 9-11?

i believe that is exactly what they offered, with the caveat, that most in a different and reasonable mood would agree with, that sufficient evidence be furnished. i do not wish to defend the taliban and its possible their offer was a farce, but if we are playing head games then why even take the trouble to discuss it rationally?

--ravi