AFL-CIO Position on Middle East

Stuart323 at aol.com Stuart323 at aol.com
Tue Apr 16 07:18:54 PDT 2002

I don't know what Sweeney said at Monday's pro-Israel rally, but I think list members and other progressives should at least read the AFL-CIO statement on the Middle East before condemning the labor federation and its elected leaders. It seems to me to be a pretty good statement.

(http://www.aflcio.org/publ/press2002/pr0405b.htm)

Statement from the AFL-CIO on the Middle East Conflict April 5, 2002