"it's nice to tally up deaths"

James Heartfield Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 17 05:07:07 PDT 2002

Nathan Newman writes, inadvisably

"while it's nice to tally up deaths on each side and note that the body bags are piling up higher on the West Bank"

If you don't mind me saying, I think your cynicism about the press-war got the better of you here. Most people would prefer not to be tallying up body bags at all. -- James Heartfield The 'Death of the Subject' Explained is available at GBP11.00, plus GBP1.00 p&p from Publications, audacity.org, 8 College Close, Hackney, London, E9 6ER. Make cheques payable to 'Audacity Ltd'