West: Summers=Sharon

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Wed Apr 17 08:41:30 PDT 2002

West: Summers=Sharon Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:17:49 -0700 From: Brad DeLong <jbdelong at uclink.berkeley.edu>

>"Larry Summers strikes me as the Ariel Sharon of American higher
>education," Dr. West said today. "He struck me very much as a bull
>in a china shop, and as a bully, in a very delicate and dangerous
>situation."...

Ah. A return to an old tradition: University Professors at Harvard calling people dirty jews. A tradition that I had thought had died out brought to life once again...

^^^^^^^

CB: Ugh. The continuation of twisted defamations that have never stopped: Defending Jewish racists with dillusionary claims that some Black leader is "racist".