European attitudes on Israel-Palestine

James Heartfield Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Thu Apr 18 01:13:44 PDT 2002

CB: "The world could use a big dose of interimperialist rivalry short of war, especially splits with the U.S. by other big powers."

Well, I wouldn't want to shy away from inter-imperialist rivalry, since it exists whatever I think of it. And all contradictions are productive in the long run. But in the short term, this just means destructiveness, and sadly no alternate authority to capitalism is on hand to clarify the meaning of it. -- James Heartfield The 'Death of the Subject' Explained is available at GBP11.00, plus GBP1.00 p&p from Publications, audacity.org, 8 College Close, Hackney, London, E9 6ER. Make cheques payable to 'Audacity Ltd'