Canadian soldiers

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Apr 18 11:08:01 PDT 2002

CNN interviewed a retired U.S. general this morning on the subject of the Canadian soldiers killed in Afghanistan by "friendly fire" (apparently a 500 pound bomb from an F-16 warplane). The interviewer naturally wanted to know how this sort of thing could happen.

Maybe they stumbled onto something inconvenient. Sorry but I just had to say that. I read about video tapes of govt forces in Indonesia attacking Chinese minority when it's been reported that Indo mobs are attacking Chinese. I read about hooded men firing into the Venezuelan demonstrators and it's reported Chavez's people did it. On and on. Rhiestag or whatever it's called, over and over. I can't help it. It makes me suspicious. I fear for this weekend in DC. But what do I know, I'm just a rube.