Greenspan, thinking

Micheal Ellis onyxmirr at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 18 17:49:59 PDT 2002

>While I find the concentration of fundamentalist liberals on
>the Net a curious and as-yet unexplained phenomenon,

i can't fully explain it but it has quite abit to do with the"right" controlling and dominating "dissent". that is the only reason libertarians try to glum on to the term "anarchism'" etc. that i can conceive of. obviously in america there is alot of unfocused disenfranchisement.....i wouldn't be shocked at all if they didn't get considerable backing from the republican party.....the libertarians are obviously out to recruit like native american activist and what not it is presented as you know as revolutionary, anti status quo, alternative, and all that. it's like a total diversion the more lunatics you can recruit calling for privatizing the army the better....heh like the army isn't already privatized....it's like a well funded joke.

a good correlation is like advertising....everyone knows the 130987th commercial for coke isn't going to make you buy coke any more than the 130986th commercial....it's just a way to control the airwaves etc.

~M.E.