RES: Disaster in France-What Must Be Done Now

Alexandre Fenelon afenelon at zaz.com.br
Mon Apr 22 15:56:11 PDT 2002

This is an example of the sectarianism I warned against. In fact the only real "neolib" candidate, Alain Madelin, got a whopping 3.6%

Shane Mage

-Didn´t Jospin sell more state owned enterprises than their -right wing antecessors? How could a leftist vote for him? -I think the leftwing voters gave a clear message to Jospin -and Co: centrist policies aren´t acceptable anymore. It -would be a good idea to make the same thing in Brazilian -Presidential elections scheduled for next October, since -the Worker´s Party program isn´t discernible from the -governist candidate.

Alexandre Fenelon