No ANSWER

Bradley Mayer bradleymayer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 17:31:38 PDT 2002

Not unless an organization is willing to compete with WWP by becoming fulltime "professional demonstration organizers", or a mass movement en permanance arises to simply sweep them aside.

Which brings us to the anticapitalist globalization movement, as others have noted. If only they would learn the difference between strategy and tactics, and change the tactical "line" every once in a while in keeping with changing conditions. Hopefully they'll know better than to share a platform with Greek anticommunists and Serbian untranationalists, as I witnessed the IAC do in S.F during the NATO war.

-Brad Mayer

Subject: Re: No ANSWER

> While I agree with the WWP/IAC about the horror that
> Israel has imposed on the Palestinian people, I find
> equally deplorable the anti-democratic anti-working
> class behavior of the PRC which they support or at
> least condone. However the PRC is a utopia in
> comparison to North Korea...and it is this country
> that seems to be WWP's favorite.

> Thomas

They like the North Korean regime as well. Here's a recent report from that front --

http://www.workers.org/ww/2002/korea0425.php

Why people put up with the WWP/IAC/ANSWER crowd is beyond me.

DP