No ANSWER

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 22:28:52 PDT 2002

--- Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:
> I know nothing about WWP really -- but the attacks
> on it have been so
> mindless, so dependent upon sheer empty statement
> and accusations that
> could not be demonstrated,

Lots of people have had experiences with them, Carrol. I dont know how they are supposed to make them demonstrable to you, seeing as, according to you, you "know nothing about WWP", and therefore, I assume. have had no dealings with the WWP. Perhaps you could suggest some double blind study that could be carried out that you would accept.

The fact that WWP supports North Korea, Iraq and, your favorite, China, would not even be disputed by WWP, so I hardly see how that "accusation" could be considered "mindless".

-Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx