UK budget, Israel

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Tue Apr 23 20:55:24 PDT 2002

Brad DeLong wrote:

>It's historical memory of Auschwitz, not identification with Ariel
>Sharon, that is one of the principal drivers of U.S. policy.

The U.S. government? Really? You actually think that the senior officials of the USG care about this sort of thing, beyond PR concerns? The people who snuffed three million Indochinese and a million Iraqis?

Doug

I can't believe that Brad actually believes this. The same reaction I felt when he said that Allie G was truly wedded to the idea of low unemployment. Waz-up Brad?