translation/ translator question

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Wed Apr 24 21:07:59 PDT 2002

We have a potential client in Geneva. We are putting together a proposal for our work + translation. ~3000 words/month, possibly more. [1] Right now, we're just looking for some ball park numbers to put together a realistic bid.

Anyone have any ideas about how to quickly find someone who can help us with the bid? Anyone who does this sort of freelancing work, whether French or some other language?

It's just a bid now, but if you or someone you know might be interested in the work, our standard hiring notice follows. Yes, it is very serious. We're serious jokers.

Wanted: Gonzo writer/researcher willing to be exploited by an absentee tyrant. Boss is maniacal; you must be too. Great opportunity for flexible, remote work. ideal candidate must give good phone and love a full inbox. No personality? Don't answer.

thanks very much from an overworked kell