SJP at Berkeley

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Wed Apr 24 20:02:07 PDT 2002

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, joanna bujes wrote:

> I wrote to all the vice chancellors; here is the reply from one of them.
> Comments?
>
> 8. You have also raised the matter of civil disobedience. A long history
> of civil disobedience in the spirit of Ghandi and Martin Luther King
> recognizes the importance of suffering the consequences of one's
> actions. That understanding seems to be absent among the protesters in
> this case.

Looks like scientists have discovered the long-lost missing devolutionary link between Dubya ("The jackass of evil", as an A20 poster put it) and Dean Wormer of "Animal House". This should be almost as much fun as the time the anti-sweatshop activists applied de-icing fluid to Phil Knight's ego.

-- Dennis