Germans Blame Hollywood, Satanism for Massacre

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Sat Apr 27 12:38:51 PDT 2002

> "The Nazis and the communists have had 56 years to destroy our social
> structures, which had taken millennia to develop. The traditional family
> is largely gone. Congregational life, too, has vanished for most.

pms:
> Seems to me that Nazis and Stalinists were hatched full-grown from those
> traditional families and the sanctimony of the congregation.

Uncle Karl, in the _Manifesto_, thought the traditional institutions were already gone or giving way well before Hitler or Stalin were born. All that is solid melts into air, all that is holy is profaned, and all that; but man, instead of being compelled to face with sober senses his real condition of life and his relations with his kind, put on a colored shirt and began beating the other man, and vice versa.

-- Gordon