Dow 36,000? sure, why not!

ajacobson at igc.org ajacobson at igc.org
Thu Aug 1 12:02:34 PDT 2002

>No, the Dow is not at 36000 right now, and we
>didn't say it would be. But there is little >doubt that, as long as the U.S.
economy remains >sound, stock prices will rise to 36000 and >beyond.

...and the streets will be paved with gold...

Why does anyone believe this horseshit? What if the economy doesn't remain sound? Like it's sound now?

How about "Dow 3.60"--we'll be bartering for ChickenMcNuggets. Whoops I'm sorry, they are already doing that in Argentina.

:-(

Alan Jacobson