Regarding today's "Radio Henwood"

Blade Blade thegreatblade1789 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 20:35:56 PDT 2002

What did those who listened to the show today(as well as Doug himself) think of Hardt's reply to Henwood's presentation of today's unilateralism as being different from the thesis in the book? A node that takes too much control(the US nation-state under Bush) would seem to generally undermine such a network of Empire in my opinion. What do you think?

btw in the New Left Review's review of Empire, they said that the ending prediction that all will be all seemed naive and without reason. I would've liked to see Hardt answer to that objection:(.