WANTED: $20,000

J James jimmyjames at softhome.net
Fri Aug 2 22:11:32 PDT 2002

http://www.savekaryn.com/

WANTED: $20,000

Learn how you can help!

CREDIT CARDS ARE BAD! Hello! My name is Karyn, I'm really nice, and I'm asking for your help!

You see, I have this huge credit card debt and I need $20,000 to pay it off.

So if you have an extra buck or two, please send it my way! All I need is $1 from 20,000 people, or $2 from 10,000 people, or $5 from 4,000 people...

-You get the picture!

Together, we can banish credit card debt from my life!

CHECK OUT WHAT MY LOW-BUDGET WEBSITE HAS TO OFFER!

LETTER FROM KARYN Find out how Karyn got into this mess!

FAQ Answers and comments to some of my most frequently asked questions!

WEEKLY UPDATE Keep up to date on the happenings of Save Karyn!

GRAND DEBT TALLY Watch Karyn's debt shrink with every donation!

THE DAILY BUCK Daily tips from Karyn on how to save a buck and make a buck!

THE DAILY Me-MAIL Read some of Karyn's favorite e-mails!

BUY KARYN'S STUFF Check out Karyn's weekly eBay auctions!

GIVE KARYN MONEY Details on how to send Karyn money!

KARYN THANKS A list of gratitude!

CONTACT KARYN Send Karyn an e-mail!