Manhattan Young Republican street fair

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Aug 5 15:57:49 PDT 2002

[Could some direct action types please visit this?]

Annual N.Y. Young Republicans Street Fair 8/17/2002

IT's HERE!! The annual NYYRC Street Fair. On August 17th, we host one of the largest street fairs in Manhattan, on Seventh Ave from 46th to 57th Streets.

Come join us between the hours of 11am and 5pm while we organize one of the best showings of right-wingers in New York. We will registers new voters, convert already registered voters, distribute information for candidates that help spread the Republican message, and give away gifts and prizes. This is the most fun we have all year and I encourage everyone to come by and volunteer for a while. You can come for as little as 2 hours or stay all day. All participants will receive a very popular NYYRC t-shirt.

To sign up to help or for more information, email nyyrc at nyc.rr.com.