war plans

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Aug 6 11:19:34 PDT 2002

1. wag the dog is pretty convincing to me, as far as it goes, but there's plenty more 2. the personal thang 3. oil field grab 4. warning/rebuke to other state sponsors of terrorism (i.e., watch your ass, you could be next) 5. extend/deepen super-power hegemony in region 6. strengthen hold on the oil sheikdoms (i.e., watch your ass, you could be next) 7. actual security concerns (trivial, but greater than zero) 8. strengthen Israeli position in region

mbs