crappy American meat

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Aug 8 09:50:14 PDT 2002

One of the wealthiest couples who dine at the place I work were at a wedding at St. Simon's Island a coupla weeks ago. 49 people got sick. It is assumed the co. that catered the event will not be getting much biz in the future. This thread popped into my head but I was too busy to inquire as to the menu. ----- Original Message ----- From: Kelley <jimmyjames at softhome.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 10:28 AM Subject: Re:crappy American meat