unions

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat Aug 10 09:38:51 PDT 2002

>"Grown fat" may be excessive, but if the U.S. population uses
>30% of the world's resources and consumes 30% of its production,
>while comprising 5% of its population, something's going on,
>one would think.
>
>-- Gordon

and if all countries emulate the US economic model we will take a suicide dive into the eco crises alot sooner than later by consuming the entire planet. I've been reading Joel Kovel's book The Enemy of Nature: The End of Capitalism or the End of the World. He is definitely onto something of great importance here.

marta -- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020810/8ad5e356/attachment.htm>