Bad Subjects on Chomsky

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Mon Aug 12 17:42:06 PDT 2002

>``...Maybe people who feel an urgent need for further rituals could
>be more specific about what it is they desire, so that others
>could have the opportunity of enacting them correctly. But I
>am not hopeful. We are supposed to _just_know_...'' Gordon Fitch

Join in on all the anniversary rituals. That would be a start. The thing about Chomsky's book - which the NYTimes mentioned again this past Sunday as a top seller - is the title. Instead of 911, is should been something like "America's Crimes". Which is why I haven't read it, b/c I already have a bunch of Chomsky books and know my country's crimes backwards and forwards. Peter PS PBS - in Chicago only I think - is running a show on the making of _Medium Cool_ tomorrow night. Then they'll run the flick.