Post-Left Anarchism?

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Tue Aug 13 05:19:44 PDT 2002

Hi,

<<SNIP>>

I never said that McQuinn supports collaborating with fascists, I said it was a problem within anarchism, which is accurate. I was backing up the complaints that Biehl had articulated about McQuinn.

> And "promoting conspiracy theories" is newspeak for promoting
> any theory that clashes with bouergeois
> hegemony.
<<SNIP>>

It can be, but it also can be a left critique of allegations that lack logic and facts and undermine effective organizing by constructing demonized scapegoats.

I am off to various American Sociological Association conferences for a week.

-Chip Berlet